The Indoor Sensor KNX AQS/TH-B-UP measures CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity and calculates the dew point. The sensor can receive external measured values via the bus and process them with the own data to overall vealues (mixed values, e. g. room average). The KNX AQS/TH-B-UP offers two push buttons that may be used for changing the ambient temperature (target value), for switching between day and night mode or as free programmable bus push buttons.
The KNX AQS/TH-B-UP provides eleven switching outputs with adjustable threshold values. The switching outputs and further communication objects can be linked by AND and OR logic gates. Additionally, an integrated actuating variable comparator can compare and output values that are received via communication objects.
Integrated PI controllers allows for control of a ventilation (depending on CO2 concentration and air humidity) and a heating/cooling system (depending on temperature). The KNX AQS/TH-B-UP can can emit a warning to the bus as soon as the area of optimum comfort (according to DIN 1946) is left.
The integrated display shows the own values and data received from the bus (e. g. date, time). The housing is completed with a frame of the switching series installed in the building and thus merges with the interior.
Functions and Operation:
- Measurement of CO2 concentration of the air, of temperature and air
humidity (absolute and relative), calculation of the dew point
- Mixed values from own measured values and external values (proportions can be set in percentage)
- Display 1-3 rows (own values or values received from the bus) or display of temperature control
- 2 push buttons. Configuration as bus push button or for changing ambient temperature and switching between day/night mode
- PI controller for heating (one or two step) and cooling (one or two step) depending on temperature. Setting of target value for day, night and frost/heat protection
- PI controller for ventilation depending on humidity and CO2 concentration: dehumidification/humidification (one step) or dehumidification (one or two step)
- 11 switching outputs with adjustable threshold values (Threshold values can be set by parameter or via communication objects)
- 8 AND and 8 OR logic gates with each 4 inputs. Every switching incident as well as 8 logic inputs in the form of communication objects may be used as inputs for the logic gates. The output of each gate may optionally be configured as 1 bit or 2 x 8 bits
- 2 actuating variable comparators for output of minimum, maximum or
avarage values. Each with 5 inputs (for values received via communication objects)
- Configuration is accomplished by means of the KNX software ETS